Try to take advantage of the deals of the day where the products are discounted at a very high percentage. The deals are updated every 24 hours so act quick by getting them before the prices moves back up.
Every deal should have a count down of when the deals will be no longer available. The deals are for every category so there is always something for everyone.
Go to your categories and select something for yourself or gifts for someone special or not so special ;).
You can also take a look at the lightning deals. What are lightning deals you may wonder ? A Lightning Deal is a promotion in which a limited number of discounts are offered on an item for a short period of time.
All Lightning Deals appear on the “Deals of the day” page. These deals are available until either the time for that promotion expires or all the available promotional discounts are claimed. You can claim a particular deal once only.
When a Lightning Deal is available, here’s what you’ll see:
- The item featured in the deal.
- Any available variations of the item (for example: different sizes or colours).
- The list price and the current price for the item on Amazon.co.uk.
- The promotional discount amount and final price.
- A status bar indicating the percentage of deals currently in customers’ baskets or purchased.
- A timer showing how long you have to add the item to your basket and claim the promotional discount.
- An Add to Basket button if there are available promotional discounts.
GOOD LUCK in getting the best deals for yourself or your loved ones or someone you have to get a gift for :().